Ocean Breeze Sea Salt Bar
Share this Product
Our natural handmade sea salt soap bar has a refreshing and relaxing ocean breeze scent that is calming, peaceful and tranquil. Using sea salt soap mildly exfoliates skin while at the same time imparting minerals and helping to hydrate skin. This homemade soap is made with all natural ingredients: coconut oil, olive oil, castor seed oil, sustainable palm oil, sweet almond oil, hemp oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, blue indigo and essential oils. You can expect a creamy and gentle bubbly bar of soap that is great for all skin types.
This natural handmade soap bar is crafted in small batches using the hot process method that naturally retains the moisturizing glycerin produced during the process. Using the hot process method with this soap also ensures that 100% of the essential oils used remain intact. Each bar is hand cut and hand-packaged using compostable labels and 100% biodegradable packaging.
About This Product:
- 100% Natural - made with coconut oil, olive oil, castor seed oil, sustainable palm oil, sweet almond oil, hemp oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, blue indigo and essential oils. Not tested on animals. No Preservatives. No SLS, Sulfates or Parabens.
- 100% Pure Essential Oils – Lavender, Rosemary, Cedarwood and Eucalyptus - a refreshing and stimulating blend that provides antibacterial and antimicrobial skin benefits as well.
- Moisturizing – sea salt helps with skin hydration and penetration of the natural glycerin produced during the soap making process. At the end of the hot process, we also add additional shea butter resulting in soap that is mild, gentle and does not dry out or irritate skin.
- Made in the USA – all soaps are crafted in small batches in our California studio
- Zero Waste – all materials are recyclable or biodegradable including our soap shrink wrap film.
This listing is for one 5-6 oz bar of soap
All Skin Types
How to Use:
Body: Lather up and rinse in bath or shower. To extend soap life, use a draining soap dish to keep dry between each use.