Coconut Milk Face & Body Soap - Lavender Orange
Our handcrafted soap is made with luxurious, creamy coconut milk, clay, essential oils and other natural ingredients. Coconut Milk gives soap a fluffy and luxurious lather and is great for those with sensitive or dry skin. To make this handmade soap extra skin friendly we’ve also added organic oats and lavender and orange essential oils. Organic oats are soothing, conditioning and moisturizing and can help alleviate dryness. Lavender essential oil helps soothes eczema and dry skin and orange essential oil contains vitamin c and has anti-inflammatory benefits. Our handcrafted soap is made entirely by hand in small batches using the cold process method that naturally retains the moisturizing glycerin produced during the process. Each bar is hand cut and hand-packaged using compostable labels and 100% biodegradable food-grade shrink wrap.
About This Product:
- 100% Natural - made with the highest quality natural and organic plant oils, butters and ingredients like coconut milk, sustainable palm kernel oil, coconut oil, olive oil, castor oil, hemp oil, shea butter, organic oats and essential oils. Not tested on animals. No Preservatives. No SLS, Sulfates or Parabens.
- 100% Pure Essential Oils - orange and lavender essential oils smell delicious and complement the natural scent of the soap. Orange essential oil is anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, rejuvenating. Known as the “smiley oil”, it is joyful and warming, cheering and uplifting. Lavender essential oil is anti-inflammatory, helps repair skin moisture barrier and is soothing and calming.
- Moisturizing - plant oils and butters, natural glycerin and colloidal oatmeal are soothing and provide moisture and hydration resulting in soap that is gentle and does not dry out or irritate skin.
- Made in the USA – all soaps are crafted in small batches in our California studio
- Zero Waste – all materials are recyclable or biodegradable including our soap shrink wrap film.
This listing is for one 3-4 oz bar of soap
All skin types, especially dry skin types.
How to Use:
Face: If applicable, remove eye makeup (mascara, liner) prior to use. Lather up in hands and use to wash face in circular motion or apply to wet wash towel. Avoid getting in eyes. To extend soap life, use a draining soap dish to keep dry between each use.
Body: Lather up and rinse in bath or shower. To extend soap life, use a draining soap dish to keep dry between each use.