Coco-Shea Coconut Oil Soap Bar
Share this Product
Our homemade soap is made with simple pure ingredients: coconut oil, shea butter and essential oils. You will love this soap for its luxurious feel and creamy, bubbly lather. Coconut oil, the main ingredient in this handmade soap, it not only a superior cleanser, it aids in skin moisture, skin repair and helps protect skin from microbial infections. Shea butter, another key ingredient, is highly emollient and moisturizing. The scent of this soap is a delightful, uplifting lemony sage. You can expect a thoroughly cleansing, but gentle bar of soap that will leave your skin feeling soft and hydrated.
This natural handmade soap bar is crafted in small batches using the hot process method that naturally retains the moisturizing glycerin produced during the process. Using the hot process method with this soap also ensures that 100% of the essential oils used remain intact. Each bar is hand cut and hand-packaged using compostable labels and 100% biodegradable packaging.
About This Product:
- 100% Natural - made with coconut oil, shea butter and therapeutic essential oils. Not tested on animals. No Preservatives. No SLS, Sulfates or Parabens.
- 100% Pure Essential Oils – Lemon, Clary Sage, Bergamot and Frankincense essential oils not only complement the natural scent of this soap they work together to refresh, purify, detox and rejuvenate skin.
- Moisturizing - plant oils and butters and natural glycerin are soothing and provide moisture and hydration resulting in soap that is gentle and does not dry out or irritate skin. At the end of the hot process, we add additional shea butter for increased moisture.
- Made in the USA – all soaps are crafted in small batches in our California studio
- Zero Waste – all materials are recyclable or biodegradable including our soap shrink wrap film.
This listing is for one 3-4 oz bar of soap
All Skin Types
How to Use:
Body: Lather up and rinse in bath or shower. To extend soap life, use a draining soap dish to keep dry between each use.