Our 100% Natural Homemade Soap has subtle hints of vanilla, orange and nutmeg and is handcrafted with dark stout beer and organic raw cocoa. This soap is processed using the hot process soap method with stout beer, plant oils, plant butters, essential oils and organic oats.
People enjoy using beer soap because it is creamy, bubbly and moisturizing. Beer is also a great conditioner for skin and hair as it is full of antioxidants, minerals, amino acids and vitamin B. This natural handmade soap can be used for bathing, washing your hair and shaving
About This Product:
- 100% Natural – made with the highest quality natural and organic plant oils and butters like shea butter, coconut oil, castor oil, almond oil, olive oil, oatmeal, organic raw cocoa, premium stout beer and essential oils.
- 100% Pure Essential Oils - vanilla, orange and nutmeg essential oils not only enhance the scent of this beer soap, but have anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial skin benefits as well.
- Moisturizing – amino acids, hops, natural glycerin and organic oats are soothing and provide additional moisture and hydration.
- Skin Benefits – Soap made with natural oils and butters benefit the skin and won’t leave skin dry, tight or itchy. Beer soap provides even more benefits. It is soothing and moisturizing and great for all skin types. The hops and amino acids present in beer soap are soothing for a variety of sensitive skin conditions like, dry skin, eczema, and dermatitis.
- Made in the USA – all soaps are crafted in small batches in our California studio.
- Zero Waste – all materials and packaging are recyclable or biodegradable including our soap shrink wrap film.