Our Handcrafted Pale Ale Beer soap has been crafted with subtle hints of cedarwood, lemongrass and sweet orange essential oils and is made with a premium Pale Ale beer from a local San Francisco Bay Area brewery. Our homemade soap is processed using the hot process soap method with IPA beer, plant oils, plant butters, essential oils and organic oats.
People enjoy using beer soap because it is creamy, bubbly and moisturizing. Beer is also a great conditioner for skin and hair as it is full of antioxidants, minerals, amino acids and vitamin B. This natural handmade soap can be used for bathing, washing your hair and shaving.
About This Product:
- 100% Natural – made with the highest quality natural and organic plant oils and butters like shea butter, coconut oil, castor oil, almond oil, olive oil, oatmeal, premium IPA beer and essential oils.
- 100% Pure Essential Oils - Lemongrass, Cedarwood and Orange essential oils are anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory.
- Moisturizing– amino acids, hops, natural glycerin and colloidal oatmeal provide moisture and hydration.
- Skin Benefits - Soap made with natural oils and butters benefit the skin and won’t leave skin dry, tight or itchy. Beer soap provides even more benefits. Beer soap is soothing, moisturizing and great for all skin types. The hops and amino acids present in beer soap are soothing for a variety of skin conditions like, dry skin, eczema, and dermatitis.
- Made in the USA – all soaps are crafted in small batches in our California studio.
- Zero Waste – all materials and packaging are recyclable or biodegradable including our soap shrink wrap film.