Beauty By Francesca
Handcrafted Double Ale Soap with Rolled Oats (Unscented)
Regular price $8.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Our 100% Natural Homemade Double Ale Beer Soap is unscented and is made with all natural ingredients. People love using beer soap because it is creamy, bubbly and moisturizing. Beer is also a great conditioner for skin and hair as it is full of antioxidants, minerals, amino acids and vitamin B. This natural handmade soap can be used for bathing, washing your hair and shaving
Our handcrafted soap is made entirely by hand in small batches using the cold process method that naturally retains the moisturizing glycerin produced during the process. Each bar is hand cut and hand-packaged using compostable labels and 100% biodegradable food-grade shrink wrap.
About This Product::
- 100% Natural – made with Double Ale Beer, Sustainable Palm Kernel Oil, Organic Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Shea Butter, Kokum Butter, Castor Oil, and Rolled Oats.
- 100% Pure Essential Oils - citrus, clove and cinnamon essential oils not only enhance the scent of this beer soap, but have anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial skin benefits as well.
- Moisturizing – amino acids, hops, natural glycerin and organic oats are soothing and provide additional moisture and hydration.
- Skin Benefits – Soap made with natural oils and butters benefit the skin and won’t leave skin dry, tight or itchy. Beer soap provides even more benefits. It is soothing and moisturizing and great for all skin types. The hops and amino acids present in beer soap are soothing for a variety of sensitive skin conditions like, dry skin, eczema, and dermatitis.
- Made in the USA – all soaps are crafted in small batches in our California studio.
- Zero Waste – all materials and packaging are recyclable or biodegradable including our soap shrink wrap film.