Our homemade rustic loofah soap bar is made with exfoliating loofah to polish and renew skin. This is a fabulous soap bar that combines exfoliation and cleansing in one step. We’ve also added spirulina, kelp and spinach to not only give this beautiful soap bar its glorious green color but for added skin nutrition and benefits. You will love this nutrient rich handmade soap for cleansing and exfoliation. The scent of this soap is a delightful and subtle rosy wood.
This natural handmade soap bar is crafted in small batches using the hot process method that naturally retains the moisturizing glycerin produced during the process. Using the hot process method with this soap also ensures that 100% of the essential oils used remain intact. Each bar is hand cut and hand-packaged using compostable labels and 100% biodegradable packaging.
About This Product:
- 100% Natural - made with sustainable palm oil, olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, almond oil, shea butter, loofah, spinach, spirulina, clay, palmarosa essential oil and cedarwood essential oil. Not tested on animals. No Preservatives. No SLS, Sulfates or Parabens.
- 100% Pure Essential Oils – cedarwood and palmarosa – balancing, hydrating, skin regeneration properties
- Moisturizing – The natural glycerin produced during the soap making process is hydrating and moisturizing. At the end of the hot process, we also add additional shea butter resulting in soap that is mild, gentle and does not dry out or irritate skin.
- Made in the USA – all soaps are crafted in small batches in our California studio
- Zero Waste – all materials are recyclable or biodegradable including our soap shrink wrap film.
This listing is for one 4-5 oz bar of soap
All Skin Types
How to Use:
Body: Lather up and rinse in bath or shower. To extend soap life, use a draining soap dish to keep dry between each use.